UI/UX Designer (Senior)*
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
As a UI/UX Designer* you are the translator who speaks the language of our customers. You can understand customer wishes and find ways to present complex processes simply and elegantly on our cloud collaboration platform. While you are responsible for the conceptual approaches, our founders and TradeLink team members are available to you as sparring partners.
- You work closely with the CEO, CTO, product managers and customers to validate your initial solution ideas (scribbles), independently drive the elaboration of concepts in wireframes and "click dummies" and carry out user testing.
- You will follow the product discovery process with a double diamond approach and apply techniques such as design sprints, paper prototyping, story mapping, A/B testing, customer interviews etc.
- You are very interested in products and UX and constantly keep up to date with best demonstrated practices and exciting new (digital) products.
- You follow customer problems and requests closely and work on creative iterations for the continuous improvement of the user experience on our platform.
- You quickly develop a fascination and deep understanding of our customer processes and user-to-user collaboration. You live our principle "be loved for simplicity and utility by our users".
- You recognise cross-industry processes and translate them into simple, user-oriented processes on the platform.
What you need to succeed
- Well structured. Able to plan ahead! Deliver on time. You distinguish yourself through creativity and excellent conceptual skills and bring along a love of detail.
- You ideally have several years of experience in the areas of UX and UI design - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry. (Junior position from 6 months of relevant experience also a plus).
- You have a high degree of empathy and are able to put yourself in the shoes of your target group and critically deal with feedback.
- You are well versed in common tools such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD. and can handle them professionally and efficiently.
- You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and the constant will to develop yourself further. Nothing can throw you off track in a hurry. You are also extremely curious.
- You communicate directly and to the point, in German and English.
- You want to make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business.
- Admiring problems is not your thing, you approach things proactively and solution oriented.
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.