UX Design Manager*
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centered organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
As a UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) you are the translator who speaks the language of our customers. You can understand customer wishes and find ways to present complex processes simply and elegantly on our cloud collaboration platform. While you are responsible for the conceptual approaches, our founders and TradeLink team members are available to you as sparring partners.
- You work closely with the CEO, CTO, product managers and customers to validate your initial solution ideas (scribbles), independently drive the elaboration of concepts in wireframes and "click dummies" and carry out user testing.
- You will follow the product discovery process with a double diamond approach and apply techniques such as design sprints, paper prototyping, story mapping, A/B testing, customer interviews etc.
- You are very interested in products and UX and constantly keep up to date with best demonstrated practices and exciting new (digital) products.
- You follow customer problems and requests closely and work on creative iterations for the continuous improvement of the user experience on our platform.
- You quickly develop a fascination and deep understanding of our customer processes and user-to-user collaboration. You live our principle "be loved for simplicity and utility by our users".
- You recognise cross-industry processes and translate them into simple, user-oriented processes on the platform.
What you need to succeed
- Well structured. Able to plan ahead! Deliver on time. You distinguish yourself through creativity and excellent conceptual skills and bring along a love of detail.
- You ideally have several years of experience in the areas of UX and UI design - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry. (Junior position from 6 months of relevant experience also a plus).
- You have a high degree of empathy and are able to put yourself in the shoes of your target group and critically deal with feedback.
- You are well versed in common tools such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD. and can handle them professionally and efficiently.
- You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and the constant will to develop yourself further. Nothing can throw you off track in a hurry. You are also extremely curious.
- You communicate directly and to the point, in German and English.
- You want to make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business.
- Admiring problems is not your thing, you approach things proactively and solution oriented.
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
- TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).