Tech Lead - OnRoad Applications
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centred organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
Your users are the drivers on the road of Europe. Creating interfaces and applications for the arrival and pickup at their destinations is your mission. Reporting, tracking and communication during the journey are integral part of these applications and removes a lot of pain from all members along the supply chain.
You are a major part of an independent and interdisciplinary squad that needs you. You are the team's technical role model and work alongside your dedicated Product Manager and Product Designer to build a great product team.
You are the spokesperson of the CTO and mainly responsible toward your team and users satisfaction. You own your teams self-set Business KPI’s to ensure a high customer satisfaction and you define your own tech KPI’s to ensure a high degree of technical excellence.
You hire and develop your team members, you facilitate scrum routines and communicate transparent what and how you progress.
YOU BUILD IT. YOU RUN IT. YOU OWN IT.
What you need to succeed
- Experience: You have successfully completed a relevant degree and more than 8 years of experience in web development - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry.
- Stack Skills: You can handle our stack professionally and quickly. At TradeLink we work with: ruby on rails, reactjs, bootstrap, postgres, redis, elasticsearch, heroku, react native, raspberry pi, opencv.
- Communication: you are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, you are committed and you are interested in your interlocutors and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of German and English.
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly
- Leadership: You have excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills. Strong leadership and organizational abilities. Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients. Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills. You can lead by Example!
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).