Talent Acquisition Manager*
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centered organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
People are our passion! HR and Recruiting at TradeLink is not "just" a department, it is our core business. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for our team in the heart of Munich, who is interested in actively forming the exciting path of our organization from a start-up to Europe's leading logistic collaboration platform as the first employee in this department. This is a unique opportunity to develop into a leadership position within our organization and promised direct work with our CEO:
- Together with the CEO, you will design the future-oriented recruiting strategy for TradeLink.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end recruiting and onboarding process
- You find suitable applicants where they naturally are and approach them actively - in Germany and all over the world.
- You conduct initial telephone interviews and accompany promising candidates through the interview process.
- You continuously develop our recruiting process further and test new recruiting channels (e.g. meetups, recruiting events).
- You are in charge of our employer branding.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 2 years of experience in an agency or in-house recruiting.
- You think analytically, make data-driven decisions and have experience in developing and implementing a recruiting strategy.
- You work in a focused and structured manner and maintain calm and an overview even in stressful situations.
- You want to make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business.
- Admiring problems is not your thing, you approach things proactively and solution oriented.
- You enjoy working independently, but you also enjoy working as part of a team.
- You communicate directly and to the point, in German and English.
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
- TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).