Strategic Account Manager*
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centered organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
This is a key position at TradeLink. You are driving client adoption and expansion at TradeLink in close alignment with the CEO. As first account manager* on the ground you will be paramount to building out our processes from the ground and structure the department. Your responsibilities include:
Ensure superior customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Manage customer onboardings and roll-out phases
- Manage customer expectations - and become the customer advocate inside TL
- Ensure all customer whishes are appropriately understood, prioritized, and addressed while maintaining sensitivity towards both customer success and impact to TL organization
Expand TL product footprint and service scope at your customer
- Serve as product usage consultant to enable customer to operationalize TL solution into their process thereby create upselling opportunities
- Build trusted relationships with your key customer counterparts
Built up of Account Growth at TradeLink
- Develop new network growth strategies to expand from within our existing customer portfolio
- Build out department structures and scalable processes in close alignment with CEO
What you need to succeed
This role is a demanding client management and market expansion role for a person that combines great customer service level with a hunger for revenue growth.
- You excel at managing client relationships and expectation management with senior industry leaders as well as our user base. (high empathy, high curiosity, high energy)
- You embrace the challenge that comes with expanding accounts and developing new network growth strategies
- You pride yourself of high service orientation and strong project and deliverables management
- Super hands-on mentality. Not afraid to run own support requests and tool set-ups where needed
- Ability to learn very fast and quickly develop a deep understanding of all relevant customer processes
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- You bring 2-5 years in a client management role, at least 2 years software-related (Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Business Development, Consulting)
- You have at least familiarity with working in fast growth environment
- Ideally you have experience with working with Middle to Senior Management in DACH Mittelstand
- You have a track record as a closer of deals or projects
- This role is client-facing, so you need to have business language skills in German and English. Another European language is a plus.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).