We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
For all potential customers you are the voice and the face of TradeLink. Working closely with our CEO and Sales & Marketing team, you will develop sophisticated strategies and best practices to understand how our product can simplify the lives of tens of thousands of logistics professionals.
- Identification of the ideal target profile and the respective decision makers, responsibility for the sales pipeline and its analysis.
- Identification and development of sales opportunities through a variety of outbound activities (cold calling, email, social media and other forms of contact).
- Follow-up of marketing qualified leads (e.g. from webinars, newsletters, inbound).
- Coordination of new customer requirements with the management and our product team.
What you need to succeed
- First experience: You are in at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor's degree and have already proven your acquisition qualities at several relevant stations in a demanding environment.
- Communication: You are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, are committed and you are interested in your dialogue partners and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of German and English.
- Tools: Safe and professional handling of MS-Office and CRM tools, such as Hubspot.
- Organisation & prioritisation: You can switch quickly between tasks and plan and use your time effectively. You are good at setting priorities and making strategic decisions.
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant will to develop. Nothing throws you off track so quickly. You are extremely curious.
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What´s in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.