Sales Development Representative Working Student
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centred organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
For all potential customers you are the voice and the face of TradeLink. Working closely with our CEO and Sales & Marketing team, you will develop sophisticated strategies and best practices to understand how our product can simplify the lives of tens of thousands of logistics professionals.
- Identification of the ideal target profile and the respective decision makers, responsibility for the sales pipeline and its analysis.
- Identification and development of sales opportunities through a variety of outbound activities (cold calling, email, social media and other forms of contact).
- Follow-up of marketing qualified leads (e.g. from webinars, newsletters, inbound).
- Coordination of new customer requirements with the management and our product team.
What you need to succeed
- First experience: You are in at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor's degree and have already proven your acquisition qualities at several relevant stations in a demanding environment.
- Communication: You are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, are committed and you are interested in your dialogue partners and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of German and English.
- Tools: Safe and professional handling of MS-Office and CRM tools, such as Hubspot.
- Organisation & prioritisation: You can switch quickly between tasks and plan and use your time effectively. You are good at setting priorities and making strategic decisions.
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant will to develop. Nothing throws you off track so quickly. You are also extremely curious.
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).