Sales Development Representative
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
As our SDR, you are representing TradeLink to the world and act at the forefront of building our fast-growing business. You will be an integral part of building a high performing SDR&AE sales team from the ground up together with one of the worlds leading SaaS Expert. Our structured SDR program and Sales Academy will set you up for success and prepare you for an Account Executive career.
If you always wanted to work with clients who experience a sincere pain and offer an unmet solution than this is the right role for you. You will engage with new prospects, catch their interest and dissect their potential pain points as a kick-off for the sales process. Hence, you will quickly develop a deep understanding of b2b logistics processes and become an expert in the field.
In this role, you will be working closely with our CEO.
- Take an active role in building one of the most performant SaaS sales engines in Europe together with the team, our CEO and our Senior Advisors.
- Own and hack your research and outreach – constantly try to find new ways and social hacks to identify and reach your target personas.
- Engage with our potential clients via social, email, video and phone on a daily basis and spread the excitement for the TradeLink way.
- Constantly develop, refine and share your communication strategies and pitching skills within our team and Sales Academy.
- Work closely with your Account Executive team to constantly reevaluate our best performing-processes and channels and celebrate daily achievements!
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a highly proactive team member with a strong can-do mentality:
- First experiences in Sales or Business Development, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment. Logistics experience is a clear plus.
- Great communication skills and high level of empathy allow you to win prospects in writing, video and phone calls. Ability to spark enthusiasm in calls.
- Absolute self-starter and boundless drive – you love your progress and have the ambition to become a future Sales Leader.
- Strong interest to quickly become an absolute expert in b2b logistics processes and the general working of the industry.
- Fluency in English and German (all additional European languages are a plus).
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.