Sales Development Representative
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centred organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
As SDR you are at the forefront of building our fast-growing business. Your core mission can be summarized as driving our core business success by identifying and securing high-quality sales opportunities for TradeLink. This includes identifying target personas and converting them into demo appointments with our sales managers. You will be an integral part of our passionate sales team and work closely with our CEO. This role can serve as a stepping stone to becoming a sales manager.
- Research, identify and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Reach out to our potential customers and be the first contact person to drive the outbound sales activities (phone calls, emails, social networks).
- Preselect and identify decision-makers, demonstrate the TradeLink value proposition and set up demo calls with a sales manager.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and work on the continuous optimization of the lead qualification and customer approach together with marketing and management.
- Work together with our Sales Team mastering our CRM system (HubSpot) to report on all important activities and insights gathered throughout the whole sales process.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a highly proactive team member with a strong can-do mentality:
- First experiences in Sales or Business Development, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment.
- Excellent communication skills allow you to win prospects in writing and on the phone.
- Absolute self-starter and boundless drive – you love your progress and have the ambition to become a future Sales Leader.
- Strong interest to quickly become an absolute expert in b2b logistics processes and the general working of the industry.
- Fluency in English and German (all additional European languages are a plus).
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).