(SaaS) Sales Manager* in DACH
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centred organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
As Sales Manager, you are at the forefront of building our fast-growing business. Your core mission can be summarized as driving our core business success by winning new clients for TradeLink. This includes quickly developing a very deep understanding of our b2b logistics processes and the industry. Our prospects experience a severe pain point and look to you to help them with their daily logistics challenges and rely on your convincing expertise. You will be working closely with our CEO.
- Manage your own pipeline - build, manage, and convert your pipeline of prospective clients, initially in DACH.
- Win clients through remote demos (e.g. through teams/zoom) as well as in-person (at trade and roadshows).
- Work closely with our SDR team to identify the best sales opportunities and constantly evaluate the best performing-processes and channels.
- Collect prospect feedback and regularly loop back to product team and founders.
- Work with our CEO to identify new strategic targets (e.g. regions, client types, etc.) and commercial partnerships.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a highly proactive team member with a strong can-do mentality:
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in (inbound/outbound) Sales or Business Development – prior experience in logistics and/or SaaS is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills allow you to win prospects in writing, phone calls and video calls. Ability to show a high level of enthusiasm in sales demos.
- Absolute self-starter and boundless drive – you love your progress and have the ambition to win most deals.
- You can think very fast on your feet and have a strong intellectual curiosity to quickly become an absolute expert in B2B logistics processes and on the general working of the industry.
- Fluency in German and English, every additional European language is a plus.
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).