Product Success Manager*
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
As Product Success Manager you will enable our customers in their challenge to simplify and optimize delivery coordination processes. Our customers and our management appreciate you as a valuable sparring partner.
- Be trusted key contact for clients: Build and nurture our customer relationships. Regularly meet with our customers to maintain and strengthen their ties with TradeLink
- You help our clients and understand their adoption process, manage the rollout and deliver data insights regarding their usage
- You hold training and client presentations and help communicate the benefits of TradeLink within the client organization and across their partners.
- You distill customer pain points and communicate them to the broader product organization
- You know the customer best. You act as the key client voice in our product development process and collaborate with Product Manager on client testing sessions
- You support strategic product marketing with your analyses of the most exciting market opportunities based on competition, customer requirements and feasibility
What you need to succeed
- You already have several years of experience in the areas of consulting, business development, project management or customer success management - practical experience from b2b on site logistic processes is a plus
- Super analytical mind, able to analyze and document processes
- You make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business
- You are curious and proactively engage with people through excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are creative and act courageously to make a difference in our ambiguous environment
- You work in a focused and structured manner
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.