We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
We are looking for an “Intern – Product Management” to join our team in Munich and/or remotely. You will actively shape the growth path of our product to become an Europe´s leading logistic collaboration platform provider. Take the unique opportunity and join our early-stage start-up and help us to further develop our platform.
Our users are logistic managers, warehouse workers and dispatchers of Europe. If you love the transportation industry and if you are excited about warehouse processes, our customers will admire you.
- You are a part of an independent and interdisciplinary squad that needs you. You are the team's ears, eyes and mouth, the interface, to the client
- By supporting the product discovery process through a close collaboration, together with us you will make sure that our team delivers, what adds customer value and brings gratification to everyone
- Being part of interviews with our clients, you will help us to ensure that dependencies, synergies and obstacles are detected as early as possible
- You will help us to enhance our data driven decision making by support our product management in data gathering and driving KPI improvements
- You will help us to research existing solutions for common product problems
- You are eager getting to know and apply quantitative and qualitative user research approaches
What you need to succeed
- Ideally, you are currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration, technology management or a related field and you already gained experience in "product management" topics
- You make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business
- You are curious and proactively engage with people through excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are creative and act courageously to make a difference in our ambiguous environment
- You work in a focused and structured manner
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.