Product Manager* – Warehouse Processes
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
- Your customers will be the logistic managers, the warehouse workers and the dispatchers of Europe. If you love the transportation industry and if you are excited about warehouse processes, your customers will admire you.
- You are a major part of an independent and interdisciplinary squad that needs you. You are the team's ears, eyes and mouth, the interface, to the client.
- By leading the product discovery process along with the Product Designer in your team, you will make sure that your team delivers, what adds customer value and brings gratification to everyone.
- By involving engineers early and communicating actively to other teams and the board, you ensure that dependencies, synergies and obstacles are detected as early as possible.
- Data driven decision making is a must for you. No meeting without numbers, no features without hypothesis's and KPI improvements.
What you need to succeed
- Experience: You have several years of experience in product management, UX or UI design – you are enthusiastic about solving the biggest challenges in logistics.
- Tools: You are familiar and work professionally with the standard design and wireframe tools such as Figma, Sketch or similar tools. You are facilitating workshops and meetings with miro, conceptboard or similar
- Communication: You are an outstanding communication talent. You are highly empathetic, you are reliable and interested in your counterparts and their problems. Your English skills are excellent.
- Comprehension & Creativity: Your ability to quickly understand processes and spot patterns enables you to develop creative solutions directly when in conversation with partners and management.
- Proactivity & motivation: You are characterized by your high proactivity, your ceaseless hunger to learn and your willingness to continuously improve yourself. Nothing throws you off track.
- Character: You are humble and your extraordinary performance speaks for itself. You are a (wo)man of conviction.
- You communicate directly and to the point, in German and English-
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.