Marketing & PR Intern/Working Student
About the Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity for an excellent writer and passionate marketer. Your core mission can be summarized as producing a fast-growing flow of new leads by generating high conversion multimedia content and positioning TradeLink as a thought leader in the industry.
As such you will be in charge of building out our public relations, social media, content and lead generation campaigns and strategies in close alignment with our CEO.
- Together with us you develop creative lead acquisition strategies for which you will fully own the end-to-end responsibility.
- Take the ownership of our website content and social channels and create high conversion multimedia content including text, video and audio formats such as newsletter, social, blog, white-papers, webinars, podcasts, landing pages, interview series etc.
- You build marketing automation flows and regular performance reportings for your campaigns.
- You will be working at the intersection between the marketing, sales and product team and collaborate with them to identify, review and solve problems.
We are looking for an outstanding communicator who can win people with words and has a true self-starter attitude:
- Ideally, you are currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration, marketing & communications or a related field.
- Yo hands-on to convert multimedia content for lead generation campaigns via email marketing, social media, paid ads, SEO, landing pages, etc.
- You are creative and quickly generate basic graphics to underline the message of your content.
- Experience in implementing new landing pages and content sections via webflow and basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 or other programming languages are a big plus.
- With your abilities in communication you manage and create content in German and English.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and will be a key person for our teams success!
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich where knowledge sharing is on our daily agenda.
If you aren’t completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking a chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
Our Core Values
- Always grow and learn. We encourage each other to continuously learn and get the opportunity to grow every day. We learn from our failures and grow through constructive feedback that is embedded in our culture. We constantly invest in constructive feedback.
- Efficient execution. Our operations are smart leveraging our hands-on mentality and the right level of pragmatism. We thrive for excellence, but know when perfectionism prevents us from creating even more impact.
- Trusted team. We work as a team, building relationships based on trust and honesty where everyone is able to express himself. We cultivate an atmosphere where it is save to fail and be yourself - regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
- Social impact driven. Our pursuit of success is deeply rooted in our conviction that we can have the largest imaginable impact on the future of sustainable usage of natural resources and social responsibility by reducing inefficiencies and unfairness from the global logistics industry.