Marketing & PR Intern/Working Student
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
This is a unique opportunity for an excellent writer and passionate marketer. Your core mission can be summarized as producing a fast-growing flow of new leads by generating high conversion multimedia content and positioning TradeLink as a thought leader in the industry.
As such you will be in charge of building out our public relations, social media, content and lead generation campaigns and strategies in close alignment with our CEO.
- Together with us you develop creative lead acquisition strategies for which you will fully own the end-to-end responsibility.
- Take the ownership of our website content and social channels and create high conversion multimedia content including text, video and audio formats such as newsletter, social, blog, white-papers, webinars, podcasts, landing pages, interview series etc.
- You build marketing automation flows and regular performance reportings for your campaigns.
- You will be working at the intersection between the marketing, sales and product team and collaborate with them to identify, review and solve problems.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for an outstanding communicator who can win people with words and has a true self-starter attitude:
- Ideally, you are currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration, marketing & communications or a related field.
- You convert multimedia content for lead generation campaigns via email marketing, social media, paid ads, SEO, landing pages, etc.
- You are creative and quickly generate basic graphics to underline the message of your content.
- Experience in implementing new landing pages and content sections via webflow and basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 or other programming languages are a big plus.
- With your abilities in communication you manage and create content in German and English.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.