People & Culture Intern
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
We are looking for an “Intern – People & Culture” to join our team in Munich and/or remotely. You will actively shape the growth path of our organization to become Europe´s leading logistic collaboration platform provider. Take the unique opportunity and join an early-stage start-up and help us to attract new potential candidates and to engage and retain our employees.
- Together with us, you will design the future-oriented people strategy for TradeLink to ensure our fast and sustainable growth
- Collaborate closely with our teams and learn about various departments and roles while helping us to find the best talents all over the world and approach them actively
- You will be the first point of contact for candidates and responsible for ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Engage with passive candidates and nurture our strategic talent pipelines
- Be creative and develop employer branding initiatives, which will help us win the best talents and make TradeLink an employer of choice
What you need to succeed
- Ideally, you are currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration, psychology or a related field and you already gained experience in “people & culture” topics
- You make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business
- You are curious and proactively engage with people through excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are creative and act courageously to make a difference in our ambiguous environment
- You work in a focused and structured manner
- You love to be challenged in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.