Intern People & Culture
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centered organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
We are looking for an “Intern – People & Culture” to join our team in Munich and/or remotely. You will actively shape the growth path of our organization to become Europe´s leading logistic collaboration platform provider. Take the unique opportunity and join an early-stage start-up and help us to attract new potential candidates and to engage and retain our employees.
- Together with us, you will design the future-oriented people strategy for TradeLink to ensure our fast and sustainable growth
- Collaborate closely with our teams and learn about various departments and roles while helping us to find the best talents all over the world and approach them actively
- You will be the first point of contact for candidates and responsible for ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Engage with passive candidates and nurture our strategic talent pipelines
- Be creative and developemployer branding initiatives, which will help us win the best talents and make TradeLink an employer of choice
What you need to succeed
- Ideally, you are currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration, psychology or a related field and you already gained experience in “people & culture” topics
- You make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business
- You are curious and proactively engage with people through excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are creative and act courageously to make a difference in our ambiguous environment
- You work in a focused and structured manner as well as maintain calm and an overview
- You love to be challenged in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).