About the Opportunity
You don’t believe in limits and always strive to achieve the unattainable! Doing so, you will lead different growth initiatives from scoping, to implementation and final optimization which you will fully own the end-to-end responsibility. Equipped with exceptional growth marketing skills and an insatiable hunger for success you will unlock growth opportunities for TradeLink!
- You identify and execute new growth strategies across different channels in alignment with our CEO to drive massive uptakes in user acquisition, activation and retention.
- You create and manage innovative marketing and engagement campaigns like webinars, industry reports, website optimization etc.
- You build marketing automation flows for your campaigns as well as performance reports to monitor the effectiveness of your growth activities.
- You develop and implement new lead generation strategies thus enable our sales team to higher success rates for their lead generation and qualification.
We are looking for a natural self-starter with a strong sense of ownership:
- You have at least one year of first-class experience in Strategies, Growth Hacking, Lead Generation, Sales Development or Business Development.
- You are experienced in implementing new landing pages and content sections via webflow and have a basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 or other programming languages.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign and channel performance.
- You are an ambitious and highly motivated individual who can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, ideally a B2B SaaS venture.
- You are obsessed with measurement, always tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of different campaigns.
- You have a very good command of German and English
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and will be a key person for our teams success!
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich where knowledge sharing is on our daily agenda.
If you aren’t completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking a chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
Our Core Values
- Always grow and learn. We encourage each other to continuously learn and get the opportunity to grow every day. We learn from our failures and grow through constructive feedback that is embedded in our culture. We constantly invest in constructive feedback.
- Efficient execution. Our operations are smart leveraging our hands-on mentality and the right level of pragmatism. We thrive for excellence, but know when perfectionism prevents us from creating even more impact.
- Trusted team. We work as a team, building relationships based on trust and honesty where everyone is able to express himself. We cultivate an atmosphere where it is save to fail and be yourself - regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
- Social impact driven. Our pursuit of success is deeply rooted in our conviction that we can have the largest imaginable impact on the future of sustainable usage of natural resources and social responsibility by reducing inefficiencies and unfairness from the global logistics industry.