Senior Fullstack Developer - Collaboration / Communication
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
Your users are the suppliers, buyers, and forwarders, of Europe. You will be in charge of growing our contributing users to network growth drivers. If you love the complexity of B2B relation and communication in different business models along the supply chain, your users will admire you.
You are an important part of an independent and interdisciplinary squad. You are on the team's technical forefront and work alongside your dedicated Product Manager and Product Designer in a fully equipped engineering team.
Manage Agile Development Cycle
- Participate in Grooming's, Sprint Meetings, Technical Estimation, Retrospective and Reviews
- Actively communicate the status of your work, problems, shortcomings and changes
- Be open to give feedback to product owners, stakeholder and your team members
- Be open to receive feedback from anyone to learn and grow
- Do Merge Reviews
Develop Features End-To-End
- Help in feature ideation and definition
- Develop frontend and backend and perform user acceptance testing with product
- Deploy and monitor features by monitoring business KPI’s and tech performance
Strive for technical excellence
- Implement your feature as you would open source it
- Understand DRY, CoC, and own the RoR doctrine
- Feel comfortable to add to our 400+ unit, integration and system, tests
- Be a mentor and have a mentor in and outside of the team
- Actively learn about latest developments and updates
- Don't get emotional about your code. We all have been there…
What you need to succeed
- Experience: You have successfully completed a relevant degree or have more than five years of experience in web development - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry.
- Stack Skills: You can handle our stack professionally and quickly. At TradeLink we work with: ruby on rails, reactjs, bootstrap, sass, postgres, redis, elasticsearch, heroku for continous deployment, react native, react-native-paper, raspberry pi, opencv.
- Communication: you are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, you are committed and you are interested in your interlocutors and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of English.
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly.
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What´s in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.