TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centred organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
As a Fullstack Developer at TradeLink, you will drive the digitalisation of the logistics industry and help logistics companies to simplify and optimise delivery coordination processes.
- Experienced in building scalable systems and applications using languages like Ruby, Node.JS, or Go.
- Working with at least one component-based frontend framework like React.
- Usage of test software on different levels: unit, integration, contract and E2E.
- Comfortable use of analysis metrics about system health and performance.
- Independent evaluation of new technologies.
- Enjoying and understanding of lean and agile practices.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are your strengths.
- Fluently written and spoken English.
- Thriving in an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration.
- Cooperating with product and business stakeholders building together a trust working environment.
What you need to succeed
- Experience: You have successfully completed a relevant degree or have more than five years of experience in web development - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry.
- Stack Skills: You can handle our stack professionally and quickly. At TradeLink we work with: ruby on rails, reactjs, bootstrap, sass, postgres, redis, elasticsearch, heroku for continous deployment, react native, react-native-paper, raspberry pi, opencv.
- Communication: you are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, you are committed and you are interested in your interlocutors and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of German and English.
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly.
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).