Entrepreneur in Residence Intern
TradeLink is a young Seed-funded B2B SaaS Venture that tackles the core problem of one of the largest industries in the world. We are building an exciting B2B collaboration platform in logistics. Our mission is backed by the leading European VCs Point Nine and Fly Ventures. We are a hybrid-remote company with 50% of our team being distributed across Europe and 50% in Munich.
Join our mission-driven TradeLink team and work together with our experienced founder team (8 ventures, +60mn VC-Funding), supported by Europe’s leading VCs and supply chain management experts. We are passionate people building a fast-growing product-centred organisation around our TradeLink platform.
Together with our clients, we are defining the leading cloud collaboration platform for logistics. We help companies and users to seamlessly collaborate across their supply chains. We envision a world of frictionless supply chains. Read more on our vision here and our values here.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence you will work closely with our CEO and take independent project responsibility in the areas of strategy, marketing, product, operations and financing.
- Implementation of the financing round (investor presentation, financial model, research, project management).
- Conducting market and competition analysis and developing the growth strategy.
- Preparation and presentation of recommendations for action for management and investors.
- Controlling of investors and customer approach.
- Close cooperation with our founders in all business areas including product development, sales, marketing and human resources.
What you need to succeed
- First experience: You are in at least the 4th semester of your studies and you have already proven your qualities at several relevant stations in the field of strategy consulting, I-banking or in a comparable position in a demanding environment.
- Perception & creativity: You have a quick perception, can quickly recognise patterns and find creative solutions for tasks.
- Responsibility & Implementation: You enjoy taking responsibility quickly and love to turn your ideas into reality.
- Communication: you are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, you are committed and you are interested in your interlocutors and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of German and English.
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly.
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Be part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- An extremely steep learning curve: You directly work together with our Founders. We support your continuous development through conferences, courses and other coaching formats.
- A job and a team full of passion. We live team success and constant challenges. Life is too short to make career compromises.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
TradeLink is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).