Entrepreneur in Residence Intern
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence you will work closely with our founders and take independent project responsibility in the areas of strategy, marketing, product, operations and financing.
- Implementation of financing rounds (investor presentation, financial model, research, project management).
- Conducting market and competition analysis and developing the growth strategy.
- Preparation and presentation of recommendations for action for management and investors.
- Controlling of investors and customer approach.
- Definition and implementation of strategies for hiring.
- Close cooperation with our founders in all business areas including product development, sales, marketing and human resources.
What you need to succeed
- First experience: You are in at least the 4th semester of your studies and you have already proven your qualities at several relevant stations in the field of strategy consulting, I-banking or in a comparable position in a demanding environment.
- Perception & creativity: You have a quick perception, can quickly recognise patterns and find creative solutions for tasks.
- Responsibility & Implementation: You enjoy taking responsibility quickly and love to turn your ideas into reality.
- Communication: you are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, you are committed and you are interested in your interlocutors and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of German and English.
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly.
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.