(Senior) Account Executive
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
As our Account Executive, you are representing TradeLink to the world and act at the forefront of building our fast-growing business. You will be an integral part of building a high performing SDR&AE sales team from the ground up together with one of the worlds leading SaaS Expert.
If you always wanted to work with clients who experience a sincere pain and offer an unmet solution than this is the right role for you. Your role is to dissect client key pain points in the sales process and navigate our clients through to the solution and signing. Hence, you will quickly develop a deep understanding of b2b logistics processes and become an expert in the field.
In this role, you will be working closely with our CEO.
- Take an active role in building one of the most performant SaaS sales engines in Europe together with the team, our CEO and our Senior Advisors.
- Build and own your commercial pipeline - build, manage, and convert your pipeline of prospective clients, initially in DACH.
- Win clients through remote demos (e.g. through teams/zoom) as well as in-person (at trade and roadshows).
- Become a trusted spokesperson for TradeLink: representing TradeLink to the outside world in webinars, trade shows and on social media.
- Work closely with our SDR team to constantly reevaluate our best performing-processes and channels.
- Be our trusted first line in the market: regularly provide market and prospect intelligence to our product team and founders.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a highly proactive team member with a strong can-do mentality:
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in sales or business development.
- Experience in at least one of the two sectors: logistics and/or SaaS.
- Strong communication skills and high level of empathy allow you to win prospects in writing, phone calls and video calls. Ability to show a high level of enthusiasm in sales demos.
- Absolute self-starter and boundless drive - you love to see your self progress and always push for more.
- You can think very fast on your feet and have a strong intellectual curiosity to quickly become an absolute expert in b2b logistics processes and on the general working of the industry.
- You have strong leadership skills and a collaborative style with the ability to motivate and inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions. You lead by example.
- Fluency in German and English, every additional European language is a plus.
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled b2b network.
- An attractive combination of base pay and uncapped performance bonuses paid out monthly.
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude.
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world.
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders.
- With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit.
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of Werk1 in Munich.
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works with us.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.